|June 9, 2021||Applicants can register in MyERAS and begin working on their application.|
|September 1, 2021||Applicants may begin submitting applications to residency programs|
|September 29, 2021||Residency programs may begin reviewing applications.
- ERAS opens to applicants June 9, 2021.
- NRMP opens to applicants September 15, 2021.
- We will begin to receive applications from ERAS after September 29, 2021.
- The application receipt deadline is November 1, 2021.
- Our department holds 4-5 virtual interview sessions each fall/winter.
- Between 9-12 resident candidates are interviewed each season.
- Each session is a 1.5 day process that begins with a welcome meet and greet on the first evening and concludes with interviews the next full day.
2022 Match Day is March 18, 2022. Please note: Before a matched candidate can be hired by UW Hospital in June, the resident must have ALREADY received a passing grade in USMLE Part II (CK and CS).
For more information, please contact our residency program coordinator:
Tara Anderson, C-TAGME
Department of Neurological Surgery
- Non U.S. Citizen Requirements: http://www.uwhealth.org/health-professionals/gme/graduate-medical-education-applicants/26184